Annonse: Barneklær for et knall pris, klikk her

Friday, October 21, 2011

R.I.P Snopp Dogg what the ...


I got shock, just found the facebook page with  the titel RIP Snoop dogg 1971-2011.  I just think it sucks making a group page like that. The truth is , Snoop Dogg isn't dead. He is very much alive. I saw him live in Olso spekrum on the |14th october 2011. And he is still tweeting, and writing some posts on his page. And just in addition  he just had a birthday.
By the way he  is a very good artist with lot of charm on stage I really ejoyed my self on his consert.   Keep on Snoop. I really hope you'll come back to Norway next year.

Good night everyone.
here is a clip video I took with my mobile..







1 comment:

  1. thank you Tamara , I like your blogg too, I am a member now, and I will be visiting sometime. Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete

Do you like it? Like or share on facebook

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...