Annonse: Barneklær for et knall pris, klikk her

Sunday, July 28, 2013

I love My hp book

I Hope all is well well with you, and enjoying reading my post right now.
Well, Just enjoying my new hp book, that I bought used on finn.no, I am  very satisfied with how fast  it is, Love it. I feel so in love with it .


 These days, I have sleeping problems .I sleep very late. May be its  because i use most of my time surfing and writing.  You can imagine, today when I am sitting writting here, it is 2:08 am, and I am really tired, but I dont feel to be in bed.

Today  got an issue


, someone put camera on my post boks Lol, I really wonder if i can take it or not, I just think its strange. I went to open my post boks and I saw a samsung camera in it
Can it be somebody put it by mistake? but i didnt take it, I will check tomorrow, to see if its still there.
Yes, jus have nice day, as you are reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like it? Like or share on facebook

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...