Annonse: Barneklær for et knall pris, klikk her

Monday, July 29, 2013

whats wrong with men?

Hello everyone. Hope you are still enjoying the sunny sommer. But ist really hot now. But i dont complain anyway..I think its much better now Think about those -20 degree winterdays, brr..
Yes , Still haven't teken the camera that was on my post box, I dont know if somebody gave me a gift or whatever , but I will see.
Anyway,

Follow me on facebook
I really dont know what is wrong with guys. There 's a guy  I met.. I met him first time when we went on date , and when I saw him I , I said, wow that s a guy. He is  very handsome, with gourgeus lips. I said i like him very much, but I will take it easy , I dont accept a person in my life before I know him very well and  take some controll check ..you know meeting a person on the net, you can easily be hurt , If you do not get desiese...   . He is very handsome, and I really like him. I wish he could know it . But I think he play so much game .  i dont like that What does he really want?You can see that he text me and ask me a question like ,''are you there', and when I answer yes...then he become quiet with no more to say..so I ask my self why did he want to know If I am available?
One day I was in the conferance ,in church , he texted me, are you available ? and because I was not able to answer , I had to do it after the conferance,When I answered , he did not respond. i felt guilty , and  I apologised, and told hom I were not able to answer ..he did not answer. I did not hear from him, not before after three days. I havent gone too far with him yet, and its not too late to turn back, but, I wish he is the one.
Does anyone know what I can do about it? I will continue with this follow me tomorrow
Goodnight 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like it? Like or share on facebook

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...