Annonse: Barneklær for et knall pris, klikk her

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hei

Today I have changed the colour of my blogg to pink I think its cool. I am thinking about putting some picture too but I must take new pics. I have destroyed my cam so  I need new Camera. Then There wil be a lot of pictures.
The day has been spent inside. I had a very important desition  to make, and today it was my last day to give the answer. It took so long to decide, but today I came with the answer.
Also I am very concerned about my son who is on vacation in   The Philipines, I have just  lest that  nine died and 25 are missing after a tropical storm has hit the Philippines.Thousands of people have fled their homes. I pray to God that my son is safe. I am not happy today,not before i hear from them.I can't even sleep.
Just sad about the tragedie that has happened. I can not understand when a man use so much resources and money and time just  tokill so many people. The most stupid thing one  can ever imagine, to  kill so many innocent young people .  Otherwise I have been so touched by  Statminister Jens Stoltenberg's speeches.  I got tears on my eyes.I hope Gods hand wil be with the relatives and families of the fatalities and those who was damaged, without forgeting the famile of the Anders Breivik. I just think  If it was my brother or my son who did that , How could I feel right now. I hope they will manage to handle this shame and the pain . 
I wish everyone who read piece of mind..:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like it? Like or share on facebook

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...