Annonse: Barneklær for et knall pris, klikk her

Friday, December 16, 2011

Weekend weekend

At last weekend again, with a lot of snow. Today I look forward to meet my  girls gang, we will decorate a local, and we will have party tomorrow. It will be cool. but I'm not quite in shape, but I do not think this will prevent me to   meet  the  girls. But now I'm out and do some shopping.

I am very sorry about yesterday I lost a bag with santa hat, and tights that I bought yesterday at a night åpendag. Will try to go to all the shops I were yesterday, and see if I would find them. Boring to lose something,  but that is the lifes  circle,  if I do not find them, so I buy new ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like it? Like or share on facebook

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...