Annonse: Barneklær for et knall pris, klikk her

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Let it snow

I use to write in English, and I expect that my Norwegian readers have no problem in understanding the text because I have a good translator, it is just to turn the text in Norwegian. Let me know if there is any problem. Yeah, finally we got the first snow in Norway.
Wonderful.

This time, I'll try to go skiing. Now it seems to be a real winter here in Norway. The Christmas spirit is on top now. It is cozy. Today I have been home, and prepared with a job interview that I will have tomorrow.

I'm really excited for tommorow, but are a little nervous. I hope that I will get the job that I really wanted. Otherwise, I received a visit from a friend fra Tanzania. It was cool. She just left . And yesterday I spoke with another girl who is from Sierra Leone, and we plan  to travel together  the boat trip. Do not know yet what the cruise we will take, but I was very pleased with Stena cruise.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like it? Like or share on facebook

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...