Annonse: Barneklær for et knall pris, klikk her

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Have a nice weekend everyone. This Sunday was pretty quiet. . Been home all day, and washed houses and relaxed. I slept quite a while today. The child is at a birthday party, and I was all alone today, which I wanted. I think it's good to have time to myself sometimes. The time now is only two, and it's already dark outside uff. That is Norway. I hate the dark period. I tend to be quite stressed during this period. I have heard that there are quite many who are struggling with it.

Now I think of what to do at Christmas.  I do  not want to celebrate Christmas at home. I would like to take a cruise tour, perhaps it is the best I can do with my child. Since I've no  family here in Norway, and it's quite far to travel home.

Now I plan to bake a bit, and I will write a recipe in the recipe on my blog. NowI plan to write a little about a love story, my life, that I chose to keep private. But not so much of it. May be I will come with some tips and advise about relations and life... we see.
I, wish all  a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like it? Like or share on facebook

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...